2014-07-11

G-Dragon Sporting a 5:5 Hairstyle

Source: Pann
Original Post's Hits: 61583
Post Rating: [+131, -11]







---

[+62, -17] Be still my heart... I am still too young to suffer from a fatal heart attack... Ha... GD... a man like you... A man like that blessed acorn in mid-winter...













































[+54, -115] Why does his face look like he took some meds/drugs?
(T/N: So sick of these comments on most YG articles... debating whether I should still even translate them or just skip it... -_-)

[+48, -1] "I won't run away today since I'm wearing a mask... take as many pictures as you like"

[+20, -1] Cute














[+20, 0] Can someone take away that shirt... looks like it was bought in Dongmyo Market

[+15, 0] I probably can't fit into his pants

[+12, 0] Is it because he has no makeup on that he looks tired?  ㅠㅠ Please let GD rest for a month


9 comments :

noor said...

[+62, -17] Be still my heart... I am still too young to suffer from a fatal heart attack... Ha... GD... a man like you... A man like that blessed acorn in mid-winter...


Lmoa this me everytime i see something related to GD

YGPress said...

Yes you can :) On the very bottom of this page, there's a contact form which directly sends it to my e-mail. If you're on mobile, you probably can't see it but send it to ygpress@hotmail.com :)

bitbig2 said...

thank you for great site..
can i send a link to be translated by you??i usually check naver news site...

TY said...

He looks really tired. Lol

YGPress said...

@YGPress :) no problem!!

Ignis Invictus said...

Well, most of us look pale without make up. It's not like we all wake up with glowing skin everyday. That only holds true for a few lucky mortals.

Oh, and I agree with the pants comment. lol

huh said...

Thank you for this site wowww I'm so happy!!!!! Does this page have a twitter too?

YGPress said...

Yeah you're right :) Their drug-related comments just get so ridiculous sometimes haha;; but thank you! ^^

soluizb said...

This site is awesome! I'll drop by everyday :D
Btw, don't skip the druggie/neg comments. It will be repititive I know but being bias would defeat the purpose right? Eventhough we're yg bias :p
Fighting!

Post a Comment