2014-07-11

SMTM3, YG's B.I and Bobby, "Filled with Endurance + Confidence", Pass Simultaneously!

Source: Naver
Comments: 409



---

[+1433, -58] Bobby tear that place up, I'm watching it for you 

[+1319, -62] Wow... they're really good.  Hope you surely debut in YG

[+1146, -92] Amazing;;;  I was so shocked as I watched B.I

[+984, -35] Bobby's the best!!!!! B.I, you're the best too!!!!!

[+908, -48] One work: Daebak.  Just a daebak stage.

[+363, -21] At that age, whatever they do will be successful.  Are they a highschool senior?  YG said that he's like GD but if GD were to do this at that age, I don't think it would've turned out well.  Though rap is rap... their aura is just...

[+352, -20] I'm surprised by B.I's aura... who would've thought he'd jump into a freestyle

[+330, -16] Is B.I that kid who rapped Indian Boy back then?

[+326, -19] B.I, you rascal, honestly he was so cool...  I might become their fanboyㅋㅋㅋㅋ What gave me goosebumps was that when I searched him up he's a '96 liner, seriously, he's a 96 line? ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This rascal.. just look at his aura


4 comments :

Bald Mr.Worldwide said...

I really like this double B duo. They are so talented and cute.

huh said...

"But if GD were to do this at that age I don't think it'd turn out well" I think so too... B.I and Bobby are definitely fearless

Ignis Invictus said...

Thanks for creating this blog. It's a haven for YG stans. I hope we can keep this site free from fanwars.

-- said...

[+326, -19] B.I, you rascal, honestly he was so cool... I might become their fanboyㅋㅋㅋㅋ What gave me goosebumps was that when I searched him up he's a '96 liner, seriously, he's a 96 line? ? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This rascal.. just look at his aura"

Lmao..... this comment is just fav

Post a Comment