2014-09-29

Nam Taehyun on Sketchbook 'Rumours about being gay during his trainee days... Completely false!'

Source: My Daily via Naver




Article: 'Nam Taehyun on Sketchbook 'Rumours about being gay during his trainee days... Completely false!'
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+2385, -85] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Gay ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1877, -180] You guys are so charming ㅋ

3. [+1426, -79]  LMFAO

4. [+1244, -83]  LOL

5. [+497, -24]  Lee Seunghoon Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The more you get to know them, the more you find crazy charms about each member ㅋㅋ Today's broadcast was legendary. ㅎㅎ /Proud/

6. [+389, -17]  Wasn't the last song 2NE1's??  So amazing... I want the official version...

7. [+383, -16]  Lee Seunghoon did so well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+394, -30]  To everyone who hasn't seen their stage today, you must watch it!  Only then will you find out why Winner is receiving so much love ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

9. [+368, -15]  They did their stages so well and yet the article that got exposure is the one about the gay rumours ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+353, -17]  Their Missing You live stage was daebak~~~  please give us an official version.

11. [+346, -20]  Heol;;;  Their live was no joke.  How do I watch the broadcast again?  I want to hear them again.

12. [+332, -22]  Their live was so damn good... who are they?

13. [+313, -14]  Their harmony in Missing You was daebak.

14. [+301, -12]  They sing so well... heol... I was so surprised.

15. [+274, -14]  Ah daebak..... their live........ the best!



-


6 comments :

gzbitch said...

Nam Taehyun is not gay. No. Not at all. Well maybe a little for Mino. Lmao. Kidding aside, that Sketchbook appearance was so great. Their Missing You performance got me gripping on the edge of my seat. It was beautiful especially Hoon's rap. *_____*

KpopMusicLover said...

When I heard they were going to sing " Missing You " I was actually a bit mad, why when you have lots of other songs on the album

How I regret getting angry because that performance gave me chills. Winner are really talented and the lives was outstanding !!!

soluizb said...

Lol that namtae audition vid though

vkguin said...

Nam Taehyun is ofc not gay,. he might have more ex's than his hyungs. . lol
And yes. . that Missing you performance still giving me goosebumps till now. . !! and there's 2x of that goosebumps when you heard it's MR Removed.

vkguin said...

[+332, -22] Their live was so damn good... who are they?



Like seriously YG promote WINNER well in Korea please. .

Cielty said...

Winner are so talented. Like no joke. And of course, Nam Taehyun.... <3

Post a Comment