2015-01-02

Akdong Musician's Lee Soo Hyun thanks fans for a great 2014


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+3054, -83]  I really like Soohyun.  She sings well and she's getting prettier~ ㅎㅎ I like a face like Soohyun's a lot better than artificially fixed faces made by plastic surgery.  You're already very pure and great as you are now so I hope you don't ever get cosmetic surgery~

2. [+2517, -47]  I'm just shocked by the fact that she's only 14 years old~  Vocal monster Soohyun!  I listen to your songs every single day.  Healing music, healing voice, genius siblings... Akdong Musician.  I'm anticipating you guys and hope you give us even better songs this year

3. [+2077, -64]  She's as charming as her voice.... I hope she doesn't get anything fixed like that person in the same company as her... I like Akdong Musician so much~

4. [+1714, -30]  I see, I want to be happy too Soohyun

5. [+1558, -29]  Happy new year

6. [+170, -10]  She's not pretty but strangely you get pulled in by her

7. [+176, -19]  Her face is not pretty but she's somehow charming.  She also gives off a sexy vibe even though she's still very young.  I think she's a well-rounded beauty.  She seems like an oriental beauty like Jang Yoon Joo, Kim Yuna, and Ga In.

8. [+150, -7]  Soohyun's adorable.... ㅋㅋ

9. [+145, -7]  And I was happy to have been able to listen to Akdong Musician's music this year ㅎ

10. [+125, -18]  I like those with a kind heart like Lee Soo Hyun, CL, and Minzy more than other celebrities

-

16 comments :

Aced21 said...

6. [+170, -10] She's not pretty but strangely you get pulled in by her

7. [+176, -19] Her face is not pretty but she's somehow charming. She also gives off a sexy vibe even though she's still very young. I think she's a well-rounded beauty. She seems like an oriental beauty like Jang Yoon Joo, Kim Yuna, and Ga In.

Is this pretty thing really going to be on EVERY AKMU ARTICLE!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ou2DYJQ.gif

SHE FAB AND SHE SLAY. GOOD BYE!

Jinhwanderer said...

All they ever talk about is physical traits. I get that they're also complimenting her but it's like saying 'You're pretty for a far girl.' smh. please STOP

Arguable said...

Is it that hard to just compliment her without shading any other artist for their beauty their obsession with physical trait is very worrying

Haha said...

She's just so pure. She works hard and is good at what she does and enjoys it too. She's playful and sweet. When i was watching mix & match, i was smiling so much at her scenes. Even the members said that she was a source of energy for them when they were practicing

Kaila said...

She's pretty in her own ways, everyone is pretty. But I find it really rude when people goes like, oh she's pretty unlike others who have plastic surgery or what. (Or something in between, like comment 1) Ask yourself honestly. If you have the money, would you want to fix your flaws? Of course you're gonna fix your insecurities. It's common sense. (Well not for me, I may not look pretty but I'm fine with the way i am now haha)

Tsk. Humans are humans tho. --"

squalay said...

I love her because she's a cutie and I think she has the potential to be the best singer in south korea. just like hayi http://38.media.tumblr.com/f76545a1ac9275df679c0540d45cff34/tumblr_naazz6uHw51s1o1sfo2_500.gif http://33.media.tumblr.com/9a2f3992b21e8d4efd3ebe419bec0e12/tumblr_ngdzsixQ711u4h8f3o1_500.gif

Princess Consuela Bananahammoc said...

can you tell me where this gif came from?? please?? thank you!

qwertyuiop said...

Ch. MPD MV commentary, if I'm not mistaken :)

Aced21 said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6oMhDNXqIk

Here you go. Have Fun (:

chiey said...

Yes she gets it no ps.. stop talking about her face you weird people

Riyadh Prawiryo Att said...

+2077, -64] She's as charming as her voice.... I hope she doesn't get anything fixed like that person in the same company as her... I like Akdong Musician so much~

SHADE

Nova_REMIX said...

THISSSSSSSSS.

Jenizz | pinkcrown said...

She's precious. :3
I always forget she's only 14.. :'3

Judyi said...

She's just a ball of sunshine
I adore this girl
Have you guys seen the clip where AKMU dancing to Good Boy?
It's so cute!

psychopathetic said...

She's 14 for goodness sake stop putting ideas in a child's head. It's already bad enough with the society outside.

Princess Consuela Bananahammoc said...

<3 Thank you

Post a Comment