2015-01-02

Taeyang and his older brother greet fans a happy new year


Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1764, -90]  I thought that was Haha... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1599, -114]  His height isn't a big deal.  Apart from that he does everything well

3. [+1079, -53]  His hyung is cool too......

4. [+1033, -43]  I hope we'll see you through a full Big Bang album this year

5. [+166, -13]  Stupid people are always busy trying to pick out other people's flaws.  Nobody's perfect.  Do you people curse yourselves for your looks too when you look in the mirror?

6. [+127, -3]  I like Taeyang so much... he's genuine too

7. [+118, -17]  His older brother has a cool vibe to him too!!!

8. [+103, -9]  Such good looking brothers!  

9. [+102, -15]  I like Taeyang a lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+91, -6]  Happy new year to you too Youngbae and please I hope there won't be any more scandals or controversies for Big Bang this year...... I believe that Youngbae will do well ㅠㅠ Let's see you guys this year with another full album...!

-

11 comments :

Kaila said...

Ah that's my husband and Bro-in-law! Happy New Year everyone! && may 2015 be another awesome year for BIGBANG! Can't wait for your comeback, I have faith in you guys when GD says they'll be back with another album! Youngbae, Seunghyun, Daesung, Jiyongie and Seunghyun Jr., I love you guys and hope there won't be any more controversies ❤

kissmeloveme said...

5. [+166, -13]  Stupid people are always busy trying to pick out other people's flaws.  Nobody's perfect.  Do you people curse yourselves for your looks too when you look in the mirror?

^^^^
They seriously need to leave taeyang body proportions alone. That's all they seem to focus on. Let him be. Good Lord.

|Hilfmirfliegen| said...

when I saw the first pic,I thought that it was taeyang and ksy lol

Tobias Eaton said...

1. [+1764, -90] I thought that was Haha... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Mte

Nana said...

. [+1764, -90] I thought that was Haha... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Me when saw the picture first time lol

myoonsong said...

2. [+1599, -114] His height isn't a big deal. Apart from that he does everything well

well if he's tall, God isnt fair.

NaiRaGon said...

1. [+1764, -90] I thought that was Haha... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


HAHAHAHAH ME TOO. I thought he was HAHA!!! :))

moomin said...

I thought so too..! He literally has everything else
No one is perfect but he's close

_Π_ said...

why people always talk about body proportion..personally i love how he and gd height is short so they still look like kid and cute...i mean if you look at other people or idol of their age who have some height they are aging so fast and already look like ajjussi..so i dont have problem with their height and body proportion..by the way when i first saw that pic on a twitter i also thought that person was HaHa...lmao

Jenizz | pinkcrown said...

Hahaha Hyeinbae did remind me of someone in this pic... thanks knet. XD it's Haha.

Riririr said...

His brother is so cool, like Haha vibe >.<

Post a Comment