2015-01-07

[Pann] Off topic: Celebrities read and visit Pann often?



"I used to be a trainee at a well-known company and sometimes all of us would gather around and read Pann...  I'm really not lying about this.  It just so happened that I got to sit beside one of that company's artists and I coincidentally saw Nate Pann on their phone ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This person has a lot of connections in the entertainment business so they know a lot of other celebrities.  Apparently, most of them visit Pann.  That person told me that the reason he/she reads Pann is because you can check people's reactions easily with the large amount of users and the second reason is because there's a lot of negative comments ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I asked whether he/she doesn't get hurt by the negative comments and that person told me that of course he/she does get hurt by it but it's also interesting to read.  I felt bittersweet since that person is someone who gets a lot of hate on here... after that I can't bring myself to write negative comments.

That's why to other users out there, when you're writing a comment, I just wish you'd think first whether it would hurt the person you're writing about before you post it.

If you think the first part of my post is crazy and ridiculous then you can just forget about that if you want... but please remember the last part of this post at least."

Source: Pann

1. [+158, -34]  As for female idols, you can tell how popular they are by the amount of negative comments they get.  If they get extremely hated on, they're the current trend and if they get praised, it's either the last or they're just about to become popular.

2. [+131, -0]  If they read it, some artists could also be disappointed in their own fans... 

3. [+116, -6]  That's why you all should cut out the personal attacks;;;  People always bring up weird photos and diss them about it... can't understand some Pann girls;;;

4. [+37, -2]  Whether it be a male idol or a female idol, I hope we'd stop dissing them about whether or not they got cosmetic surgery.  They used their money to fix something for themselves so why are other people more concerned about it;;;  I agree that negative comments can't be helped for incidents where they've said a thoughtless remark or done a problematic act.  However, I think we should stop with the excessive hate.

5. [+31, -2]  I would hope that my artist doesn't visit Nate Pann.  The comments or posts...I just hope they don't read any of it. 

6. [+24, 0]  So true... the popular you are, the more negative comments you get... that's why I don't read Panns about celebrities.

7. [+15, -1]  Pann is really so disgusting.  I sometimes just take a quick look on here and I hate seeing female idols being hated on whatever they do.

8. [+14, -4]  I like EXO...

9. [+13, 0]  I don't know if he still goes on here but...
"Oh?!?!?!?   I was on Pann and I saw my name here so I got surprised!  Thank you!  I'll work even harder as Block B's Taeil~ ㅋㅋ (^^) (__)"

10. [+13, -3]  I just hope we'd stop with the hate ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My idol once wrote a "Thank you" comment on a post that was praising them and now I'm scared that they're still looking at Pann ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

11. [+8, 0]  But why is "Pann girl" always used when it's a negative context?  If it's a negative post, does that automatically make the user a "Pann girl"?  It can also be a "Pann guy".  That just doesn't make sense to me.

12. [+8, 0]  That's right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A lot of celebrities do use Pann ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

13. [+7, 0]  I remember way back when, Red Velvet's Wendy posted up a Pann post of a mash-up she did of Fantastic Baby and another song I can't remember what.

-

11 comments :

princekyung said...

13. [+7, 0] I remember way back when, Red Velvet's Wendy posted up a Pann post of a mash-up she did of Fantastic Baby and another song I can't remember what.



I actually saw that post!! when I was curious about Wendy & RV when they first debuted... it was really good and i think it became a popular pann post too...it was so long ago tho

RedOrchid said...

I sure wouldn't want my faves reading the negative comments. Though it might raise an idol's their awareness about how they are perceived, majority of comments tend to be filled with malice just for the heck of it. Such an unhealthy environment.

hannaxxy said...

11. [+8, 0] But why is "Pann girl" always used when it's a negative context? If it's a negative post, does that automatically make the user a "Pann girl"? It can also be a "Pann guy". That just doesn't make sense to me.



Yes. I like this person already.

하핳 said...

If I was an idol myself, I would be curious about it too and would prob end up reading it... but I would also probably break down into pieces if I read the comments some of these idols get on a daily basis... I don't know how they can handle that.

RedGZB said...

I always feel really sad when celebs have to read negative comments from different unknown people. I mean when regular people listen to negative comments about themselves from known acquintances, they get very hurt. Imagine reading or knowing about comments from people all around the world who you don't even know about :(

HappyMaknae said...

Based on my experience on some Forums... Guys can be just as bad... or worse :S

はじめましてよろしくお願いします said...

i think it hurts more if you know and care what the person thinks

Cherry said...

Doesn't this confirm that Bom is very popular? Hehe. But seriously, if Bom wasn't starting to gain popularity because of Roommate, this "scandal" probably wouldn't have been brought back to life or if it was a less famous idol, no one would care.

myoonsong said...

And..... Its Nate. Nate full of negative people...

Leah888 said...

one word BOM -_-

3. [+116, -6] That's why you all should cut out the personal attacks;;; People always bring up weird photos and diss them about it... can't understand some Pann girls;;;

^ i love you

omoooo said...

can u post a link to me??

Post a Comment