2015-01-07

Cha Seung Won transforms into "Chahjumma" on 'Three Meals a Day'


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2359, -25]  His looks are perfect and I can't help but burst into laughter whenever he comes out on variety shows ㅋ  I cannot wait for this!  Cha Seung Won's the best

2. [+1611, -23]  I'll just cut it short.  He's an awesome guy, that's it.

3. [+1011, -9] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+780, -25]  Oh ㅋㅋ A different reporter posted it again? ㅋㅋ

5. [+180, -7]  I gotta say Cha Seung Won's acting is amazing.  His personality, looks, charisma, isn't he the top male actor in every way?

6. [+140, -2]  I don't usually post comments... but I just like this person so much without a specific reason.  Can't wait for this to broadcast

7. [+135, -4]  He's got the face.  He's got the body.  He's got personality... the person he lives with must be so lucky ^^  I'll be anticipating good work from you in the future as well!

8. [+115, -2]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Did Lee Seo Jin give him those gloves? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+116, -3]  Heol.....but strangely... he still looks like a model..... 

-

3 comments :

Kaila said...

Chahajumma ❤ He's really handsome and talented gosh. I want to see this handsome face in a drama soon. Ajussi please! Hehe can't wait to see this episode then lol. Is this show similar to Family Outing or nay? :o

Riririr said...

Is he the huy that donate 3mill ? (or billion)

Leah888 said...

why's he so hot

Post a Comment