2015-06-28

[Instiz] A YG staff's reaction to Big Bang's 'If You' hypes up fans even more




Our company's artists, especially Big Bang, naturally come out with great songs and hit success with them.  So there's really no need for even me to go out of my way to promote it or spread it by word.  I've never uploaded a post about any song on my own SNS but I just had to do it for this one.

In Big Bang's third comeback, 'If You'... this song is my favourite out of the many songs Big Bang's come out with.  On top of that, my close friend @pk_bounce hyung and @danpak0603 took part in producing!  Of course with GD's lyrics and composing... what more can I say?  All five of them sang this song so well!  [...]

Source: Instiz

[1] "Out of the many songs Big Bang's come out with"?  I'm worried my eardrums will explode with joy.  Just how good is this song?...  

[2] "So it's better than Loser?"

[3] "I've always believed in Big Bang's songs but now I'm even more excited for this."

[4] "One of their dancers said he got goosebumps listening to the song"

[5] "I mean, it even made YG cry"

[6] "I just want to listen to it now!!!!!"

[7] "Yang Hyun Suk said it's his favourite too"

-


13 comments :

VIP_RockWithMe said...

Dony crying listening to a BigBang song... lol imagining it makes me laugh lol. why?


my favorite sad song from them was Koe Wo Kikasete and that was Japanese... i honestly want a good song from them, because they have released better songs before and this is my honest opinion, im sure they can release something like that again, something that will just stick to you even after a long time.

commedesfuckdown said...

Mine is Stay. A masterpiece.

vly said...

Imagining YG crying makes me laugh more LOL... How can it be better & sadder than Loser ;-; Considering GD wrote the lyrics too..... Sigh

-> biased netizen <- said...

my favs are koe wo kikasete and monster. tbh, i dont think haru haru and blue is anything as sad as those two. (':

bigBAEbang said...

Actually, I love their japan's songs so much, especially tell me goodbye and beautiful hangover, sad that the songs seem underrated for general people

Regina_George said...

I LOVE stay!

HA said...

I CAN'T WAIT !

Joahh said...

As much as I love the energetic songs, I am a sucker for the slow songs that bb comes out with.

justjuliet said...

"All five of them sang this song so well!"

so it's official that they're all going..even top!! Omg exciteddd. I really liked his vocal tone when he shyly sang on YHY's Sketchbook, it has a melancholy feel to it.

mariave said...

2 more daaays and this wait will be oveer..i know yg always mediaplay things, i dont mind it..but after seeing for how many people have come out about this song..it must have been really good..and this song is fully written by gd, its like old time song, haru2 n lies..i cant wait xD

YGBaby~ said...

me too <3 Koe Wo kikasete is my fave too so as STAY! <3

Amanda Rachel said...

I'm gonna hit someone if this If You song is not like what they hype it to be. 1st time listen to Loser through audiostream BB concert in Seoul, I immediately felt in love with Loser. I remember I cried too bcuz Loser is such a sad song tho I don't know the meaning yet.

kwonpearlee said...

For me, Loser (and the other MADE tracks, for the record) are already goosebump-inducing. How much more If You... I'm super curious!!!!!

Post a Comment