2015-07-25

GD&TOP's new song will be 'authentic hip-hop', approved by Yang Hyun Suk instantly


Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+9241, -441]  Dang imagine if they come out with a song like 'Knock Out'.  Hope they'll perform on music broadcasts this time... they didn't perform at all for the month of July.  Seriously, they're artists that are super hard to see 

2. [+5368, -298]  Fighting!!  I'm so excited for August 5th!!!

3. [+4987, -308]  I can't wait for GD&TOP!!  How am I supposed to wait until the 5th ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+4208, -254]  This makes me even more excited for it!

5. [+3394, -247]  Your performance yesterday was amazing~

6. [+580, -43]  What else is there to say.... it's GD&TOP.  'Oh Yeah' 'High High' 'Knock Out'... even now I'm still listening to these songs

7. [+570, -38]  Big Bang's determined this year

8. [+494, -30]  They performed on music broadcasts twice in June and none at all for July... the fact that I have to watch overseas performances for their new songs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm not even wishing for two performances but I hope they'll at least perform once... I'm hoping for this but I know it might be impossible because of their schedule ㅠㅠ  Anyway I'm totally looking forward to this!

9. [+470, -35]  Big Bang's awesome whatever they do... personally I want this new song to be like 'Knock Out'

10. [+469, -34]  Looking forward to this especially because it's been 5 years since we've seen this unitㅠㅠ

0 comments :

Post a Comment