2015-07-11

Hwang Shin Hye's daughter says Bobby is her ideal type




Article: 'Hwang Shin Hye's daughter Lee Jini shyly says 'Bobby's totally my ideal type''
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+306, -33]  I would have never known she was Hwang Shin Hye's daughter if the article didn't say so;;;  I don't see Hwang Shin Hye in her at all;;

2. [+268, -15]  You and me both

3. [+242, -33]  Of course, it's Bobby

4. [+61, -2]  Get in line ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+52, -2]  Oh, I guess I have something in common with you ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I like Bobby too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's super charming, right?  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Nice to meet you!

6. [+54, -4]  He's my ideal type too

7. [+51, -2]  Heard models like Bobby...

8. [+50, -2]  I love Jiwon ever since watching WIN

-

6 comments :

wellwell said...

2. [+268, -15] You and me both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sushi said...

I was here first girl

hikari_ said...

[+61, -2]  Get in line ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Yasssssss

Regina_George said...

I like bobbys brother. Sucks he's married now.

Emily said...

Who doesn't think he's absolute gorgeous? 😍❤️

aquarianpandesal said...

I was here the moment I heard of his name. like, someone dare use "Bob" as fucking stage name? I'm in. stanned.

Post a Comment