2015-08-19

Big Bang members to start live online broadcast in September as a gift for fans




Article: Big Bang members to start Naver V app individual broadcast in September in celebration of their 9th anniversary... a present for their fans
Source: Herald Economy via Naver

1. [+3324, -79]  I'm getting butterflies just thinking of seeing them here in Korea.  I'm thankful that no one left and that they've stayed as five for the past 9 years.  You've all worked so hard.  Rest and come back to us again with more amazing songs.  I'm always thankful to you guys and I'm cheering you on.

2. [+2496, -59]  2015 has seriously been great~~~  even if it's difficult, come back to us in 2016 too~~~  I'm always thankful to you guys♡♡

3. [+2300, -66]  Big Bang's already a legend...

4. [+2225, -53]  Thank you for always giving us great songs for the past 9 years ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's stay together for the next 10, 20 years.  I'll always support you!!!!  Love Big Bangㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ !!

5. [+1932, -55]  Kya ㅠㅠ  I'm getting excited at the thought of being able to see Big Bang againㅠㅠ

6. [+194, -10]  I was feeling down about the news of them postponing the album release but now I'm really looking forward to their individual broadcast~

7. [+188, -10]  Wow!!!  I can't wait!!!  This is such good news ㅠㅠ

8. [+159, -11]  Their songs are universal... I bet people from other galaxies would like it too

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment