2015-08-15

[Pann] G-Dragon and IU's collaboration at the Infinity Challenge Music Festival









1. [+123, -15]  They match well together ㅠㅠㅠㅠ  The way they were so awkward with each other was adorable.... a collaboration between the top male and female ㅜㅜㅜㅜ I hope from this opportunity they'll work together in the future.  It's going to be amazing to see what these chart monsters will come up with if they do ㄷㄷ


2. [+118, -9]  I attended the festival and IU in real life is just amazing ㅋㅋㅋ I went to follow my 9-year VIP friend and I got surprised at how pretty she is... the camera doesn't capture it.  It was my first time seeing GD too and I'm also surprised at how handsome he is ㅋㅋㅋㅋ They're both sooooo slim... especially IU.  Both of them just look really good in real life

3. [+113, -5]  The only girl in the festival really shined.  It's going to be explosive if GD and IU ever collaborated...they'll take over the charts for sure ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+64, -6]  GD's facial expression looks awkward here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's the first time I'm seeing GD with that expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's okay... even IU and Lee Hyun Woo were awkward at first and now they're close friends... so... why don't you two... you know... get closer... yeah? (nudge)


5. [+41, -7]  That's right Jiyong-ah... find someone like this instead of that other girl

6. [+40, -3]  I also attended the event and GD and IU both look amazing in real life... it's so shocking.  GD must have gems for eyes because when he smiled I felt my heart pull;;;  Plus they're both so skinny... their legs were so much slimmer than mine.... IU fit the Matilda concept really well too and when she came out in her white one-piece during 'I Cheated', I swear I would've believed she was an angel.  She's so pretty!  IU's already very light and she was wearing a white dress too...so she was literally just shining.  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ IU's even skinnier than GD is... her legs seemed like they were the size of my arms ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ Anyway I still can't forget the chemistry between these two...

7. [+37, -5]  This photo of them is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's still awkward since it's their first time meeting each other but I hope they become closer!!! (You guys look good together...!!!)


8. [+30, -4]  Seriously they have great chemistry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


9. [+29, -1]  A proper 90 degree bow


10. [+29, -5]  I hope IU and GD become closer and then go on to work together.  I wonder when we'll ever be able to see the chemistry between these two againㅠㅠ

11. [+29, -2]  After reading the fan accounts, I heard Haha & Zion.T plus IU and Park Myung Soo's songs were really good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I can't wait

12. [+28, -1]  Insane.  GD looks like a prince and IU looks like a princess.  Wow their visuals are crazy

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment