2015-08-15

Akdong Musician's Chanhyuk rides the KTX to Daegu


Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+15, -6]  Come to Busan too ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+9, -1]  Please release a song.  I really love Akdong Musician's music ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+7, -1  Be careful and have fun at the festival!

4. [+5, -1]  When are you making a comebackㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Hurry up I'm waiting for you

5. [+2, -1]  I went to see Akmu.  You could only sight-see people to your heart's content but the fireworks were a disappointment... it was like something you'd buy at the corner store.  After five minutes, I decided to go home and I had to walk for an hour home...since you couldn't ride a taxi, bus, or a subway.  It was the worst

6. [+1, 0]  I went to the festival and there were so many people... I couldn't even see the fireworks let alone Akmu ㅜㅜ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment