2015-08-16

Show Me The Money 4: Lee Hi's appearance, Oppa's Car, Song Mino


Source: Sports Joseon via Naver

1. [+227, -4]  Wow... her vocal colour's daebak.  I think she got a lot prettier too

2. [+174, -3]  Wow she's a good singer and she got prettier wow I love you

3. [+148, -3]  (Where's) her album.............

4. [+123, -4]  This is why they go 'ye ye'

5. [+117, -3]  Lee Hi's a really good singer

6. [+42, -1]  Ah, seriously, isn't Lee Hi being too much?  How can you grow up like this ㅠㅠ your vocal colour's so beautiful and her singing has become deeper ㅠㅠ I honestly got goosebumps

7. [+36, -1]  My whole body reacted right from the first note.. her vocal colour's freaking good seriously

8. [+31, -1]  I love her voice so much.  Hope my daughter has a voice like hers ㅋ

9. [+28, -1]  Lee Hi's a good artist

10. [+23, -1]  She's such a good singer..... ㅠhow can she have a voice like that?



1. [+266, -10]  I was there and Lee Hi's super pretty and skilled ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I first saw her when I was in middle school and she's grown up so well since thenㅜㅜ

2. [+61, -2]  As expected it's YG... Lee Hi's the best ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+58, -3]  C'mon Yang CEO, release Lee Hi's album ㅜㅜ it's been three years



Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+3362, -95]  Tablo's strategic composition that foresees two moves ahead

2. [+2964, -218]  Oppa's Car splits Korea's hip-hop from before and after

3. [+2204, -151]  Plus amidst all this is Super B's character ㅋㅋ

4. [+1959, -52]  At first I was like 'What's this?'..... but it's a song that has a melody that comes up all at once ㅋㅋ

5. [+1757, -154]  I truly can't understand the big difference in opinion between the public and the judge panel.  I wish they'd stop judging based on popularity and visual

6. [+570, -27]  Jinusean - Oppa's Car (feat Tablo, Incredible)

7. [+558, -17]  It's definitely a Jinusean song

8. [+532, -21]  I cringed during the broadcast but I can't get the chorus out of my head.  Oppa bought a new car, I'll pick you up~ ㅋㅋ

9. [+485, -47]  Whether or not it fits Show Me The Money, the song has a YG-like hip hop feel to it which most people will like... but surprisingly the event fee wasn't that high



1. [+259, -8]  God-ppa car ㅋㅋㅋㅋ it really blew up out of nowhere

2. [+229, -8]  It's totally a Suneung song.  Once you listen to it, it keeps repeating over and over in your head....
(T/N: *Songs that are so addictive and pop up in your head when you're writing the CSAT)

3. [+157, -31]  I'm living with ears that still haven't listened to Oppa's Car...

4. [+126, -4]  When I first heard it I was like 'they're doing this kind of stuff'? but during my shift, "oppa bough a new car, I'll come pick you up" kept playing about a hundred times over and over in my head ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+66, -7]  Incredible seemed like a tough gangster at first but the more I see him the cuter he getsㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+38, -1]  Oppa got a car!  I'll come pick you up!

7. [+30, -1]  It's stuck in my head ahhh 



Source: No Cut News via Naver

1. [+2951, -785]  Song Mino hasn't lost with his lyrics up until this point and he's freaking doing well.  He's throwing hits here and there like a punching bag ㅋㅋ

2. [+1947, -303]  San E the money, decision-changing jint ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1939, -413]  That was a really good performance by Song Mino and it doesn't lose compared to the other rappers that have gone onto the semi-finals, I'd understand if he took the win

4. [+1172, -216]  Innovator's stage yesterday was also good~

5. [+602, -68] To be honest, Song Mino did well.  The phrase "Song Mino will win anyway" seems like it's become poison to Mino.  Not feeling the fact that SMTM's becoming more and more like a Blacknut episode each time

6. [+622, -91]  I think Song Mino's doing the best out of all of them and hasn't lost with his lyrics.  It's too bad he's getting flak for being an idol

7. [+572, -68]  "The winner will be Song Mino anyway" ㅋㅋㅋ I think those who block their ears for the reason he's an idol are more of a problem ㅋㅋ  Song Mino's been consistently showing his skills on stage and has survived up 'till this point because of that

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment