2015-09-17

Bobby Brings His Family To Korea





Article: [Exclusive] Bobby brings his parents to Korea like he has been dreaming of, 'filial son'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1066, -35] Ah, seriously Bobby, so proud!!

2. [+756, -35] Bobby, you're amazing! You've always been thinking of your parents and working hard, and finally..! Congrats! Awesome Bobby! Let's keep going!

3. [+682, -85] Ah.. Bobby, we'll make you a superstar and make you an even more filial son ㅠ

4. [+612, -53] Seriously. So touching ㅜㅜ He flew his mother over ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Bobby, nuna will work hard and stream more and buy your albums and go to your concerts, seriously. Let's hit daebak

5. [+554, -30] Finally ㅠㅠ It feels so good knowing he achieved his goal earlier than I though. Be happy and hit daebak

6. [+102, -9] Hul ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Tearing up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're finally here ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm proud of you, Jiwon!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Now eat your mother's food and receive a lot of love from your mom and dad every day ㅠㅠㅠ My little man, I'm so proud of you, seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+98. -7] At such a young age, he's amazing. Now is just the beginning of becoming famous and spending a lot of time being happy with your parents!!!

8. [+98, -8] Amazing, Bobby. nuna will study and come too ㅎㅎ Bobby, I hope your future is full of more happy days!!

9. [+94, -8] Bobby's wish comes true!!! "Proud of you, Bobby" Let's keep going forward!!!!!

10. [+91, -7] I read the title and choked up.. Jiwon, you've really worked hard, I'm proud of you. Now  I hope you succeed even more!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment