2015-09-17

iKON Continues To Impress With Their Debut





Article: iKON, "A comeback like debut"
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+811, -122] For a comeback like debut, iKON and Bobby have worked hard. My Type is daebak, let's keep hitting daebak!!!

2. [+762. -118] Comeback like debut ㅋㅋㅋ If it's like that, fans have really waited a long time for them. Self composed songs would especially be a great burden for Hanbin but they got an all-kill and roof hits!! Thank you for the good song ㅠㅠ!

3. [+650, -103] As a fan who has been supporting you, I feel so proud of you kids. I'll support you forever iKON♥Bobby

4. [+547, -90] Ha I hope your other songs come quickly ㅠㅠ Their skills are so good. A group that I have enjoyed since WIN!

5. [+505, -73] I will love you until whenever, let's keep going!!!! iKON fighting!!

6. [+119, -116] When I saw them 2 years ago on that survival program I hoped both teams would debut after seeing them tortuously practice. 2 years later it's no wonder they return with a comeback like debut. I love the song so much.

7. [+116, -14] Let's see the light, now is Showtime♥

8. [+122, -24] Don't forget to be careful and there's no need to worry when you have a leader like B.I ㅎ

9. [+105, -12] Seriously amazing, the song is good too!

10. [+115, -24] I hope you guys who knew what frustration tasted like will continue to work hard! And I hope that moment's frustration won't be forgotten. You're so so talented and you've improved too! Especially Bobby! You even won Show Me The Money 3! You're all able to do anything! Hoping you continue to work hard! I will support you all until the end!!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment