2015-11-08

Winner opens an Instagram account, 'Winnercity'





Article: 'Winner's official SNS account 'WINNERCITY'... anticipation for their comeback rises'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2454, -55]  Lower your guards, the opponent is YG
- Shouldn't it be "don't lower your guard"
- Every Inner Circle knows the OP wrote it right, it means to not get your hopes up for a comeback since it's YG ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2031, -67]  I actually thought this was a photoshoot...

3. [+1753, -57]  Finally there's a way to communicate with Winner now ㅋㅋㅋㅋ post a lot of pictures ㅠㅠ

4. [+1667, -50]  Please use this to communicate with us a lot!  I'm hoping that this won't just be used as a promotional event for the upcoming comeback... I'm alright even with one photo every now and then.  But I just hope it won't only be used for promoting teasers or schedules... post a lot of your daily lives too.  Something like a cat photo or a selca?  Did I mention selca?  Selca?  Selca, please!

5. [+1513, -45]  'Winnercity' instagram shocked me at first but my heart thumped when I saw our kids' pictures

6. [+443, -6]  Looks like an album jacket picture... Is it because Winner just carries an elegance to them... I'll wait for you guys!!!

7. [+443, -7]  I originally thought this was a comeback teaser.  But apparently it's just a photo taken while they were eating, wow~

8. [+416, -5]  Winner's seriously charming, honestly

9. [+405, -6]  How can they look so high-class... making me fall for them and all

10. [+386, -5]  It's definitely an official account if Yang Hyun Suk followed it!  Winner, you guys worked hard yesterday.  Let's see each other more often♡

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment