2015-12-21

[Instiz] Lee Sung Kyung and Seo Kang Joon's pretty eye colour










Instiz: tvN's Cheese in the trap's 'Baek Siblings', Lee Sung Kyung and Seo Kang Joon's eye colour

[1] Oh~ Lee Sung Kyung truly got the looks down for the role of Baek In Ha

[2] They have gems for eyes

[3] Is that why the producers purposefully casted them as the siblings? ㅎㅎ

[4] Lee Sung Kyung has really nice skin

[5] They really do look like siblings.  I love their eye colour

[6] Because of their eyes, they seem more like the Baek siblings too.  Can't wait to see it

[7] Both my eyes and hair are so dark... I bet if you have light-coloured eyes, you'll look like a fairy.  I'm jealous~

[8] I also have the same eye colour but people around me just say it's interesting or cool~ it only looks pretty 'cause they're also celebrities and are both handsome & pretty

[9] I want to watch Cheese in the Trap already

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment