2015-12-21

Lee Moon Se says he adores Oh Hyuk's remake of 'Girl' for Reply 1988




Article: Lee Moon Se, "I like Oh Hyuk's remake of 'Girl' very much"
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+2340, -30]  Me too.......

2. [+1491, -38]  Oh Hyuk's voice is like honey... you may get lonely and cry~~~~ but I'll always stay and be by your side

3. [+1171, -27]  I melt right from the first note ㅠㅠ

4. [+955, -29]  I love way the song starts...

5. [+627, -21]  Both the original and remake are really good ㅠㅠ

6. [+119, -4]  I heard the original composer, Lee Young Hoon, died suffering from cancer and couldn't get proper treatment due to financial problems ㅜ.ㅜ  I hope this becoming a hit again will be able to give them a bit of help.  At the time, we downloaded the song officially to at least give back to the person who shined his light on us with touching music in our teenage years.

7. [+124, -6]  Oh Hyuk's voice is seriously a treasure.... that slightly quivering tone all reminds me so much of that time period and the feelings... my heart's fluttering.  Whenever I hear it, I think of Duk Seonㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+102, -1]  This is honestly such a great song, no matter what comes out, it's keeping it place at #1.

9. [+69, -1]  It's really like honey ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Moon Se and Oh Hyuk's styles are different but what they have in common is that they're both great

10. [+61, 0]  The original and Oh Hyuk's remake are both so good~~~~ the song itself is amazing so

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment