2016-01-01

Hyukoh announce new album preparations


Article: Hyuk Oh "Currently preparing a new album..." Reveals 3 new songs at concert
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+360, 18]  Daebak harvest of 2015, Hyukoh band

2. [+169, -16]  I love listening to 'A Little Girl' so much these days. I want to hear their new songs already~!

3. [+141, -14]  Release a song like 'Comes and Goes' and 'Wi ing Wi ing' again

4. [+101, -11]  Musically trustworthy Hyukoh, I'm anticipating it

5. [+102, -16]  2015 was seriously Hyukoh band's year... all of their songs are great

6. [+10, -1]  Release We All Die Alone ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It was too bad it wasn't released on Infinity Challenge!!

7. [+5, 0]  MuDo's the best.  They received a lot of luck and favour

8. [+3, 0]  I'm totally into Hyukoh band these days!  I'll be looking forward to their new album

9. [+3, 0]  I'm curious about their new songs.  It'd be so freaking nice to listen to Winner's second album in January and Hyukoh's new songs in February.  Release Hayi's new album soon too~

10. [+5, -1]  'A Little Girl' is seriously the best...

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment