2016-01-01

[Instiz] An idol puts in a request to a friend to buy their CD



"To: Lisa
You can buy our CD for 20 bucks...so do me a favour"
"iKON's B.I ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"


Post: An idol asking their friend to buy their CD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Source: Instiz

[1] So cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2] Fine, I'll go buy more~ It would've been better if they just released a full album the first time, why make a half version and a full version?

[3] I already bought one but I'll go buy another.  Just take my money Hanbin-ah

[4] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's so adorable!  I bought all your albums...half and full

[5] The album in the photo is the one they gave to the YG trainee Lalisa right?

[6] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Makes me feel like I have to go buy one right now

[7] His way of talking is so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Plus the way he calls it CD and not albumㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[8] The leader's so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[9] Even his handwriting is adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[10] ㅋㅋㅋThe way he talks is really cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment