2016-01-01

[Instiz] Celebrities visit G-Dragon's cafe in Jeju


Reporter Park Dae Gi 
"At Aewol Monsant Cafe run by G-Dragon.  The Eggs Benedict is delicious."

Jung Gigo 


In Ho who's relieving his headache from drinking yesterday and after finishing his drama recently, Hyun Woo is relaxing while reading a book.  At Monsant's rooftop.  The sound of the waves is a hangover cure. #MonsantAewol


 Monsant Cafe in Jeju





Post: Park Daegi Reporter, Junggigo, Dasom visit G-Dragon's cafe in Jeju
Source: Instiz

[1] Hyun Woo from Queen In Hyun's man or no...?

[2] Wow, the cafe's totally beautiful.  I need to go there if I end up visiting Jeju.

[3] The design of the windows is really interesting.  I want to visit someday!

[4] Is this the place that TOP hyung kept taking pictures at?

[5] I want to go to Monsant too...but first I have to get to Jeju somehow

[6] I visited the cafe and it's so nice.  The food's delicious too

[7] Those windows, on the outside they're mirrors so I was using it to pick at my teeth and fix my hair...when I went inside, they were see-through glass...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[8] One more good reason to visit Jeju

[9] Wow the building's so pretty... it's right beside the water too

[10] Those windows are so beautiful.  In the day, you can enjoy the view of the ocean and when the day ends, the view of the sunset will be so lovely ㅠㅠㅠ

[11] I think the VIXX kids visited here too

[12] The scenery is so nice there... but the wind sometimes gets too strong

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment