2016-01-01

Excitement builds for Winner's upcoming comeback



Article: "Long time no see~" Rain, Se7en, Winner, to heat up 2016 [Plans for the new year]
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+767, -47]  It's so nice to know that Winner's making a comeback!  But I'm worried if the 11th is really their comeback since there's only 10 days left and YG's still not doing their job... do some work YG!  Wishing Se7en and Rain a successful start with their comeback this 2016 too!

2. [+573, -39]  I miss Winner so much.  Finally this 2016!!!  Hope it'll become Winner's year~~

3. [+523, -36]  Winner, come back please ㅠㅠ Please let them promote long in Korea this time YG.   It's the Year of the Crimson Monkey

4. [+497, -34]  The Winner comeback...that's always been rumoured.  I never knew getting a rookie to comeback would be this hard.  Winner let's take over!

5. [+459, -33]  Let's see Winner this year please.  I don't have anything to watch at the end of the year.  Please promote a lot so I can finally watch something on TV

6. [+119, -13]  I bet I'll cry from all the emotion of just seeing Winner n stage.  It's so hard just to see my idols ㅜㅜ

7. [+94, -5]  Winner, let's see each other soon.  It's already 2016ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Fighting to the other artists too~

8. [+112, -13]  Please let Winner promote a lot this 2016 to the point that we'll be tired of them

9. [+103, -10]  Seriously, I miss them.  Kang Nam Kim Song Lee ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+96, -8]  Finally Winner's coming out~  hope we get to see them for a long time this promotion cycle... be active a lot in Korea~~~~~

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment