2016-01-30

iKON's B.I and Bobby model for NONA9ON




Article: iKON's B.I-Bobby, last year's and this year's NONA9ON models
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+34, 0]  Bobby matches well with NONA9ON.  Looks cool

2. [+31, 0]  Bobby fits well with NONA9ON and a hip-hop image.  His aura just spews out even on news photos.  As expected, he's cool ^^

3. [+31, 0]  Bobby's so freaking cool.  Awesome~

4. [+29, 0]  Bobby's cool!  He's so dope...

5. [+24, -1]  Bobby's pose in that picture is no joke ㄷㄷ B.I and Bobby match really well with NONA9ON

6. [+19, 0] Ohhh Bobby's modelling is a great match with NONA9ON

7. [+17, 0]  How can Bobby look so cool?  He looks unique and he's overflowing with charms, even in this photo!!!  Bobby, B.I, NONA9ON fighting!

8. [+15, 0]  Bobby's awesome...he totally pulls it off

9. [+13, 0]  Bobby's cool too but look at B.I giving off such a dope vibe even with his back turned ㅠㅠ I just watched the video and they were really cool...

10. [+12, 0]  NONA9ON, Bobby, so cool!!!!!!!!!!!

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment