2016-01-31

[Instiz] Coca-cola gives gifts to YG artists











Post: Coco-cola who recently gave gifts to YG artists
Source: Instiz

[1] I think other companies received something from them too.  Looks like Coca-cola's putting in work these dyas

[2] My Suhyun... how have you been lately?
- She was so pretty today
- Thank you for adoring our Suhyun... she's a very precious kid since she's in that treasure box...
- Of course, how can I not adore her?  She's so loveable
- I miss her

[3] Ooh... I wonder if Big Bang received one too?  Jiyong, can you upload a certification shot?
- There's no way they wouldn't have
- Are you guys still alive
- I don't think they'll even have the time to ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[4] Wow...the design's so pretty.  I want one

[5] I don't drink Coca-cola though... I drink Pepsi... is it time for me to switch over?

[6] My Instagram feed turned into a red sea because of those gifts

[7] I want one.  They take photos so prettily

[8] Akmu...are you guys doing well?  I want to freaking hear your voices so much

[9] Lee Seunghoon's proof shot was so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[10] Hope 2NE1 and Big Bang upload theirs too!  I miss them ㅜㅜ

-





0 comments :

Post a Comment