2016-01-31

[Instiz] Male and female idol that fit blonde hair the most

"My opinion:
"Winner's Nam Taehyun & f(x)'s Krystal
+ They're also the same age!"





















"With blonde hair, they're sexy and classy 
but it's game over because they still exude the same aura with black hair."





They're both '94-line, the maknaes in their groups..
and freaking adorable






"P.S. Winner's going to have their comeback on Feb 1st!"


Post: Male and female idol that fit blonde hair the most
Source: Instiz

[1] I thought it'd be GD and Taeyeon ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Both of them are cool and pretty but I also agree with Taehyun and Krystal

[2] Wow, the feeling they give off is no joke

[3] The two of them have similar auras.  They match well

[4] Jessica, Key, Choa, and Yoona too

[5] "SLYTHERIN!"

[6] I love that puppy selca of Taehyun's

[7] Nam Taehyun's super handsome and look at how pretty Krystal is

[8] Hul!  Nam Taehyun looks like The Little Prince

[9] Nam Taehyun... the top celebrity that a lot of people tell me I look like
- Wanna get married?
- Excuse me, marry me instead
- Come to me

[10] Wow ㄷㄷ I bet if the two of them shot a photoshoot together, the aura would be insane

[11]  Nam Taehyun's so sexy but I still can't forget GD's blonde hair...

-




0 comments :

Post a Comment