2016-01-13

Jun Hyunmoo, "Is G-Dragon a food blogger?"


"They told me that Han Goeun, Cha Seungwon, and G-Dragon frequent this place often... Is G-Dragon a blogger?  Wherever I go, there's traces of G-Dragon!"

Article: 'Wednesday Food Talk' Jun Hyunmoo, "Is G-Dragon a blogger... whichever restaurant I go to, he's already been there"
Source: Xsportnews via Naver

1. [+5375, -63]  GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he's going around eating lots of delicious food

2. [+4598, -69]  That's true, GD does go to a lot of restaurants here and there..... but how come I've never even seen him once??

3. [+3356, -64]  GD seemed like a foodie when I watched him on Please Take Care of my Fridge ㅋㅋ It's nice to go around finding good food to eat when you have money~

4. [+2027, -48]  Such a foodie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+861, -20]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋSo is GD always busy because he's going around hunting for new restaurants to eat atㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+286, -3]  He doesn't eat only at expensive places eitherㅋㅋㅋㅋThere was one time he posted that you can get the best kimchi stew at an underpass ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+277, -4]  Last time, he ate meat in Jejuㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+245, -6]  I can just imagine GD eating gopchang right before a performance ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+256, -12]  The people GD sits beside at these restaurants are so lucky...

10. [+205, -7]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ GD's so freaking adorable

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment