2016-01-13

Drama: Cheese in the Trap - Nam Joohyuk, Lee Sungkyung



Video: Euntaek (Nam Joohyuk)'s confession and Yoojung (Park Haejin)'s goosebump-inducing action!
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+868, -7]  I want to see more of Euntaek and Bora ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ They're so damn cute

2. [+758, -11]  Joohyuk was adorable again today

3. [+663, -7]  Euntaek and Bora are such scene-stealers ㅜㅜㅜ Can't take my eyes off themㅠㅠ

4. [+537, -6]  Ah I was waiting so long for Euntaek and Bora's scenes...please give them more screen time next week ㅠㅠ Euntaek was super cute today ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please upload the scene where he's holding the plate

5. [+470, -5]  Hope Bora and him will date already!!!!!!!

6. [+410, -5]  Where can I find a guy like Euntaek ㅠ

7. [+378, -2]  No, Euntaek, you are extremely charming.  Your charms are overflowing!
(tn: Euntaek's line in this scene was "Am I not charming?")

8. [+308, -7]  Someone give an award to the casting director.  My heart hurts every time I see Nam Joohyuk because he's just so cute

9. [+290, -1]  He's so cute and pretty even as one of the supporting roles

10. [+241, -6]  You've already got the go-ahead from me

11. [+133, -1]  Euntaek doesn't have charm?!!!  Your whole existence is charming!!!!!!!



Source: Sports Joseon via Naver

1. [+2079, -75]  Baek In Ha's over the top.... please....

2. [+1462, -69]  I can't focus as much because of Baek In Ha....

3. [+1340, -54]  Please stop Lee Sung Kyung from overdoing it ㅠㅠ She won't let me get fully into the drama ㅠㅠ

4. [+690, -11]  My heart fluttered so much......

5. [+275, -7]  Kim Goeun was so pretty when she wore the white shirt with jeans seriously ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I've never thought of monolids as pretty but Kim Goeun's skin is so nice and she's pretty

6. [+263, -6]  Baek Inha's eyeballs are uncomfortable to watch.. ㅠ

7. [+257, -6]  Lee Sung Kyung's acting is too much.  Even if she has that kind of character... look at how Chun Song Yi was perfectly done.. ㅜㅜ Yoo Jung sunbae is so cool

8. [+248, -3]  Wow I was going to come into this article to complain about Lee Sung Kyung too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Everyone had the same thought as I did ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Kim Goeun looks so pretty...

9. [+246, -13]  Am I the only one that thinks it's uncomfortable to watch Baek Inhaㅡㅡ

-

1 comments :

Blogger said...

+$3,624 profit last week...

Receive 5 Star verified winning picks on NFL, NBA, MLB & NHL + Anti-Vegas Smart Money Signals!

Post a Comment