2016-01-10

Winner's Nam Taehyun shows off blonde hair in new teaser




Naver TV Cast: WINNER - "EXIT" Teaser Film: Taehyun

1. [+137, -2]  Wow, Nam Taehyun.  Wow, he seriously looks good with blonde hair.  My protective instinct suddenly awakened

2. [+135, -1]  Ah Taehyunie... I want to hug him

3. [+129, 0]  Wow... this concept is insane.  Nam Taehyun

4. [+123, 0]  I'm exciting and my heart's fluttering.  Today's finally here.  The day Winner's set free~~ Park Inseo, let's all enjoy this day

5. [+116, -1]  His aura's so dope

6. [+113, -1]  Crazy, so crazy... just look at the aura

7. [+108, -1]  I knew Mino's would be released at 10 p.m. and Taehyun's at 10 a.m.

8. [+100, 0]  Finally Winner's comeback...!  Make sure you guys change your profile picture on V-app for Seunghoon's birthday event before the show!  If you're busy, at least leave five hearts :) Fighting Inner Circle!


Article: Winner Nam Taehyun releases teaser film... as a youth roaming around + full-out blonde hair
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+122, -2]  Wow~ his aura's the best!  I can't wait for Pricked...

2. [+113, -3]  I think he's planning on killing me or something ㅎ Let's see each other at 11

3. [+112, -4]  Nam Taehyun's daebak.  He's really handsome ㄷㄷ

4. [+103, -4]  The aura ㄷㄷ Nam Taheyun's freaking pretty...

5. [+101, -4]  Nam Taehyun's look with blonde hair and a choker should be preserved forever ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+56, 0]  I'm so looking forward to Winner's mini-album. ❤❤  'Pricked' let's hit daebak

7. [+55, -2]  Wow Nam Taehyun's aura is daebak


Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+1216, -53]  You have to wait a long time with YG but for as long as you've waited, the songs come out just as good.

2. [+1059, -46]  I can't wait, hurry up and come out Winner!

3. [+810, -37]  Winner, hurry and come back!!

4. [+722, -35]  Cheering them on for as long as I've waited!  Give us a lot of good music

5. [+700, -36]  Winner congrats on the comeback~ ^^ Love you~

6. [+190, -7]  Winner's vocal colour is so good... can't wait

7. [+198, -11]  I'm not a fan but YG really should be promoting them... how are you making a comeback without letting anyone know

8. [+180, -6]  Everyone, please listen to 'Pricked'

9. [+171, -8]  I received a lot of shock because of M-I-no and I got even more shocked with Nam Taehyun's blonde hair and choker.  It's all such a full-blown shock this time ㅋㅋㅋ I hate Mondays... but I hope it'll come soon already ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I want to listen to their songs ㅠㅠ!!  Ogu ogu, our Winner's the best!  Be successful

10. [+172, -13]  Nam Taehyun's blonde hair is so awesome.  He pulls it off so well

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment