2016-05-11

[Instiz] Big Bang fans were happy to have plastic surgery rumours come up for Daesung

He debuted with such a cute face.

But after broadcasts and receiving styling,


Many people felt that he became much more handsome and so a "Daesung plastic surgery rumour" came up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

At the time, people expected VIPs reaction to be:
"How can you say Daesung got surgery"
"Our oppa didn't get surgery!"

The actual reaction:
"Wow plastic surgery rumours are going around for Daesung ㅠㅠㅠㅠ"
"Daesung-ah, we've succeeded ㅠㅠ"

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
ㅋㅋ

But the funniest thing is, Daesung has had surgery before.
After a car accident, he had to get nose surgery.
(tn: Other comments clarify that it was after a bicycle accident.)

Daesung was actually excited and looked at it as an opportunity to become like Jang Dong Gun

Well, what happened was, the surgeon fixed his nose exactly.the.way.it.was.before.

That's why Daesung's still got the same eyes, nose, lips... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Post: A fandom that was thankful for plastic surgery rumours ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 
[Comments: 377 | Views: 55,800]
Source: Instiz

[1] During Family Outing days, I liked Daesung a whole lot ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ His face is my type

[2] It's because Daesung's been getting more and more handsome

[3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's actually been getting way too handsome that it's kind of dangerous these days. ㅠㅠ

[4] When I see the odd comment that says Big Bang got big from their faces, I kind of feel good inside ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I love my kids

[5] In my household, guy or girl no matter the age, their favourite is Daesung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Daesung jjang

[6] I remember this one time someone commented on an article that Big Bang was pushing themselves using their faces or something like that and people started commenting "Finally, our Big Bang became a visual group!" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[7] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like his doctor was super talented ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[8] In my eyes he's the cutest and coolest person ㅠㅠㅠ

[9] Look at me, look at me Gwisun!  Daesung's so adorable

[10] Dangerous-Kang is sexy in real life ㅠㅠ He has a good body and you'll melt from his smile ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[11] I remember that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  I was happy for him during that time too ㅋㅋㅋ  Daesung, your eyes, nose, and lips are all beautiful!

[12] VIPs are so coolㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Love this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[13]  We did it guys ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Our Dangerous-Kang is really handsome and charming ㅠㅠ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment