2016-05-10

[Instiz] Netizens excited over Kang Seungyoon and Lee Jongsuk being under the same company


Kang Seungyoon: Hyong-ah, hyong-ah ㅠ My song came out.  Listen to itttttttt
Lee Jongsuk: I did, you rascal ;)
Kang Seungyoon: Hyung, you're super popular these days so promote me!! ㅋㅋㅋ
Lee Jongsuk: No I'm not.. Our Seungyoon finally debuted, ogu ogu

Source: Instiz

[1] The funniest thing here is Jongsuk sending a selca out of nowhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[2] Their way of talking is so adorable!!!!!

[3] I bet they'll be talking about the CEO and company a lot and maybe even complain about it together ㅋㅋㅋ

[4] Hyong-ah, hyong-ah, now they're in the same company

[5] Wow, now all the celebrities I like are going to YG

[6] I'm happy as a fan of both of themㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[7] I'm rooting for their friendship

[8] Why did he send a selca ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[9] Wow... at that time, I was a Lee Jong Suk fan and now I'm a Winner fan

[10] So freaking adorable........ (dies)

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment