2016-05-10

Yoo In Na receives IU's support at her last radio show recording

"Will I be able to live without Yoo DJ?  I can't..."
(tn: Wordplay with Yoo In Na's name)

Article: "I'm cheering on unnie"... IU 'sisterly bestfriends' with Yoo In Na
Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+46, -1] IU-Inna are both so pretty

2. [+42, -2]  Yoo In Na used to update about IU's whereabouts when IU would be on hiatus or busy with drama filming.  Now that Yoo In Na's gone from her radio show, I guess we won't get updates like that anymore either.

3. [+39, -2]  IU-Inna is the love

4. [+38, -2]  IU-Inna♡♡♡♡♡

5. [+36, -2]  I really like IU-Inna ㅜ

6. [+19, -1]  It's so nice to see both of them.. IU-Inna

7. [+15, -1]  Her placard is so witty

8. [+11, -1]  As a fan of Jieun-unnie, I love seeing these two together

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment