2016-05-10

Winner proves to be a good combination with kids through 'Half-moon Friends'



Article: 'Half-moon Friends' Winner x Kids, don't say anything if you haven't watched this combo
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+112, -2]  I was touched by the way Kang Seungyoon was able to understand the child's feeling and be deeply thoughtful in his reply during his conversation with Yeo Joon ㅠㅠ Half Moon Friends is such a healing variety show.

2. [+98, 0]  I'm enjoying the show a lot.  I can't wait for this week's episode~~

3. [+89, 0]  It's super fun.. it also kind of strikes you.  I want to hug both Kang Seungyoon and Yeo Joon.

4. [+88, 0]  I love Winner's combination with kids!

5. [+85, 0]  The article title represents exactly how I feel.  Seriously, don't say anything if you haven't watched the show.  It's super fun and touching.

6. [+39, 0]  I'm really happy to see the Winner teachers go from being a little awkward at first with the kids to being closer and closer ㅎㅎ Is it Saturday yet?  Hurry and give us Half Moon Friends!!

7. [+43, -2]  Kang Seungyoon's great with kids, it's super fun.

8. [+32, 0]  Kang Seungyoon's really thoughtful to the kids and Song Mino seems to be really gentle.  I think their true selves come out when they're with the kids too.

9. [+29, 0]  Winner with kids is such a super fun combination

10. [+28, 0]  I like this show because I think it's been awhile since I've seen a show without a filter to one's image and I'm also curious as to how the kids will mature over time.  I'm going to tune in to the next episode for sure!

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment