2016-05-15

[Instiz] Song Mino spots his own birthday bus on 'Half-Moon Friends'


"I'm not expecting much but I can't help it... I'm kind of expecting something.  But the kids probably don't know right...
that today's my birthday?..." 

(Monster teacher spots something)

(By chance, the bus beside them has a happy birthday message
On the ad: Mino-ya!  Happy birthday!)

"People on the bus!  That's me!!!"


(On the ad: 'Mino-ya!  Happy Birthday!)
"I'll remember you 7013B bus!!!"

Post: An idol who spots his on birthday bus on the day of his birthday
Comments: 149 | Views: 24,364
Source: Instiz

[1] Wow, the fans must be so proud ㅠㅠㅠ Mino was feeling a bit down at that moment too so the timing's just impeccable...

[2] The timing's daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  In the middle of filming and as Mino's feeling a bit down too ㅋㅋㅋ The bus just happened to drive by their side like a gift for himㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so nice to see Mino look so happy

[3] This is written by someone who rode that bus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ:
"Is Song Mino filming for something for JTBC...?  Because I saw him just now..."

"Update: I rode a bus that had a Song Mino happy birthday message on it and the bus was coming to a stop on the road right?  Then I heard someone saying over and over "People on the bus~! People on the bus~!  That's me~!  People on the bus~~~~~~~~"  So I was like, "What the... who's that?" and I turned my head and I saw someone wearing a pink hoodie pointing to the ad saying "That's me~!!"... I was so surprised that I said "Hul" and it was Song Mino....... I'm so surprised ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ JTBC was written on their car......." 

[4] So adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[5]  Hul, I always ride that bus........ why wasn't I on it in that moment?!

[6]  There were eye-witness accounts of this too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ On that day, Mino was boasting about it on V-app ㅋㅋㅋㅋ To think it'd go on broadcast

[7]  The people on the bus wrote about this tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They were talking about how there was a guy who looked like Song Mino on a JTBC car who opened the window and kept shouting "That's me! That's me!" with a super bright smile on his face ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak.  The timing's insane!  I can't believe Mino actually saw that bus ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm so proud

[9] Why is Mino so cute?!  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[10] Half-Moon friends is so fun to watch ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment