2016-05-15

iKON successfully finishes concert in Chengdu






Article: "Starting today we are~" iKON even dresses up as girls, successfully finishes concert in Chengdu
Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+821, -60]  It's such a great thing for iKONICs

2. [+725, -43]  You guys worked hard.  I'll be waiting for your Korean comeback~~~

3. [+695, -47]  Concerts are great but can't they promote in Korea too...

4. [+662, -45]  Heard there's more for June, stay strong!

5. [+580, -41]  You've worked really hard, even dressing up as girls and doing a concert~~ ><

6. [+160, -6]  The Chinese fans' singing along yesterday was amazing.  iKON's really cool.  Let's do well on the rest of the tours in the future

7. [+152, -4]  Their live singing is great so it's awesome to attend their concert ㅠㅠㅠ  Be more successful

8. [+152, -5]  I'm very thankful that they never disappoint us on stage even though they must've been extremely tired.  You guys shine brightly because of the hard work you put in.  Rest well and don't get sick.  I want to see you guys.  I'll be waiting until we meet again.  You make me proud.

9. [+144, -5]  Heard they're really popular overseas ㅋㅋ  I was surprised when a foreigner knew who iKON was at my part-time job.  I asked them and that person said they're popular overseas ㅋㅋㅋ Proud as a fan

10. [+140, -4]  You did great~!  I'll be waiting for your comeback!!!!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment