2016-05-06

Song Mino and Moon Hee Kyung perform 'Mom' on JTBC 'Hip Hop Nation'




Video: My daughter, are you watching? My son is Song Mino anyway!  Moon Hee Kyung & Song Mino's "Mom"
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+925, -4]  The theme is 'family' and the two of them didn't even go for an emotional theme or had any special appearances and yet they got 169 points... ㄷㄷ Seriously, they were amazing.  The line "Mom~ why are you calling me again?  Don't call me mama" is stuck in my head ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+849, -7]  Seriously, today's unpredictable rap flow was daebak ㄷㄷ

3. [+794, -2]  Wow... that was really great.  Both of them are insanely good

4. [+734, -3]  For real, I'm not a Winner fan but Song Mino's super good

5. [+695, -3]  Wow, today was very refreshing!  The best!

6. [+677, -4]  I just have nothing but compliments for them...

7. [+648, -3]  Proud as a Winner fan ㅠㅠ He did so well and it reminded me of Okey Dokey and Olleri Golleri!  Ah, as expected of Song Mino

8. [+615, -3]  As expected of Song Mino

9. [+561, -2]  Wow...

10. [+548, -3]  Daebak!  Mino-ya, you're truly the coolest when you're on stage

11. [+428, -1]  It was a performance worthy of a top score, I got goosebumps watching it!!!!  Mino and Choice 37's composition matches well ㅎㅎㅎ Release the songsㅠㅠ

12. [+308, -10]  Song Mino's definitely popular.  There was a burst of cheers right when he entered

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment