2016-05-07

Variety: Half-Moon Friends Episode 3



Article: 'Half Moon Friends' Winner and half moon kids shaken up
Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+1233, -19]  I felt so bad for Mino...... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Kids, don't treat Mino like that ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+1095, -13]  Candy-teacher's getting hurt!!!!!  My princesses, please go easy on him~!!!

3. [+947, -6]  Yeojoon's story was so sad..

4. [+887, -11]  It's okay Mino-ya... I'm on your side

5. [+690, -9]  The candy was broken

6. [+314, -3]  It brings me comfort to know that Hat-teacher will give a refreshing discipline next week.  Even though they're kids, it was really too much when they were punching Candy-teacher's photos to pieces.  At 7 years old, they're aware that that kind of action is considered rude.

7. [+320, -6]  Ah and our Mino has a glass-like mentalityㅠ...

8. [+317, -5]  It was really cool how they pay a lot of attention to the kids ㅠㅠ Winner, you guys worked hard ㅠㅠ Mino, seriously to me you're #1!!

9. [+299, -5]  Candy-teacher's heart has been shattered.. the candy got broken ㅠㅠㅠ His smiling face looked so sad

10. [+285, -4]  Why isn't Candy-teacher popular among the kids?  I can't wrap my head around it

11. [+278, -2]  Half Moon Friends is super fun




Article: 'Half Moon Friends' Seungyoon, "I thought I was pitiful as a kid"
Source: Herald Pop via Naver

1. [+435, -1]  It was even more sad because the little kid really didn't know anything about it... It was really awesome of Kang Seungyoon to answer his questions the way he did ㅠㅠ

2. [+408, -0]  Wow, I almost cried today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+371, 0]  So sad ㅠㅠ Kang Seungyoon was really cool to reply to Yeo Joon well

4. [+285, -2]  Yeo Joon's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+270, 0]  Why was today's episode so sad.  Stay strong Half Moon Friends and Winner

6. [+113, 0]  My tears fell after listening to Yeo Joon ㅠㅠㅠ Yeo Joon, us viewers have only watched you on TV but we truly adore you.  Be healthy and grow up brightly~

7. [+111, 0]  Seungyoon-ah, thank you for growing up so beautifully ㅠ I hope Yeo Joon grows up like Seungyoon too!

8. [+110, 0]  It seems like those who are hurt from a very young age mature much faster.  Kang Seungyoon had a lot in his heart.. My heart hurt listening to their conversation ㅠㅠ Also, pretty kids, please treat Candy-teacher better ㅋㅋㅋㅋ


Video: Winner teachers' surprise hidden camera!  Hide and go seek
Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+296, -3]  Why were they like that to Candy-teacher today ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ  My heart hurt

2. [+251, -2]  Lee Seunghoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  His idea was daebak

3. [+212, -5]  The candy broke today ㅠ So sad, our Mino's pretty timid too ㅠ Bet he was hurt a lot by it ㅠ

4. [+200, -1]  Aren't the Winner teachers too cute?  ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+176, 0] Everything about the kids, even the stuff they say, is so pure and cute >< Winner's cool too

6. [+156, -2]  The kids are so bright and pretty that I feel like I'm being healed when I watch it ㅠㅠ

7. [+134, -2]  Look at the way Seunghoon hid ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-






0 comments :

Post a Comment