2016-05-07

[Instiz] iKON's manager receives love from members and fans

iKON's Manager
Many fans already think of him as iKON's "8th member"...
He's very much liked by the members themselves and the fans.



"Heh, hyung-ah..."

The difference in body frame between idol and their manager














+ At their Hong Kong concert, a fan's slogan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
[On the banner: "I will protect iKON"]

*Producer: "Congratulations.  You did it.."
(*Edited: Thank you for the heads up!)
B.I: "We did it, hyung.... you worked hard ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅜ We were so worried too."
+ B.I's Kakaotalk profile picture... (His manager-hyung)

Post: YG rookie male idol group iKON's recruited an '8th member'?
Source: Instiz

[1] That title scared me for a second

[2] Look at them linking arms, so cute  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[3] I welcome him ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[4] Kim Jinhwan's so adorably small ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[5] The body frame difference when he's with Jinhwan is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[6] I was really frightened to come into this post but seeing Yoonhyuk-hyung calmed me down

[7] They're a bright group of kids but honestly, Yoon Hyuk hyung's the best manager... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[8] How tall is he???  This is the first time I'm seeing so much chemistry between an idol and their manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[9] They have honey flowing out of their eyes as they look at each other ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Adorable ㅋㅋㅋ

[10] He must be so reliable ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment