2016-05-07

Akdong Musician continues to receive praise



Article: Akdong Musician 'How People Move' music video filming
Source: Naver

1. [+1972, -57] Akdong Musician ㅜㅜ They're like geniuses.  Each and every song they release is special and I really like them. ♡♡

2. [+1305, -45]  The title song is good as well as the side songs like Green Window and Around.  Let's make this album daebak...!

3. [+962, -38]  Akmu, fighting!!

4. [+961, -53]  They're so cute and pure-looking...

5. [+482, -18]  Akdong Musciian, fighting!!

6. [+94, -4]  It's so nice to see two siblings singing together

7. [+100, -7]  Both the song and the music video are great ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Honestly, I've fallen for Re-Bye.. I'm still listening to their old songs and I still haven't gotten tired of them


Article: Akdong Musician 'Re-bye' music video filming
Source: Naver

1. [+725, -11]  Akmu is as refreshing as ever ㅋ Be successful this time too!

2. [+476, -15]  Their new songs are so nice.  They're exactly my type~

3. [+425, -7]  The songs are good and the music video is so pretty too ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Re-e-e-bye

4. [+332, -6]  RE-BYE ♡♡♡♡♡the best

5. [+289, -8]  The music video's great and the song's great.  Be successful~~~

6. [+58, -4]  Akdong Musician really seem like geniuses.  I'm surprised by the lyrics and by the melody that gets stuck in your head with just one listen.  Moreover, I'm surprised at myself waking up and the first thought in my head is "Re-e-e-bye"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+50, -3]  Suhyun's hiccups ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ogu ogu ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ All their new songs are really good 

-



0 comments :

Post a Comment