2016-05-07

Moon Hee Kyung personally asks Yang Hyun Suk to release song 'Mother' with Song Mino

[Requested] 


Song Mino [Text]:
CEO, I received a message from Moon Hee Kyung and she said to relay it to you ㅠㅠ!

"Yang Hyun Suk CEO,
Hello, I am actress Moon Hee Kyung.
Thank you for sending our super cool Song Mino.
I feel like I've gained a new son ^^
I think that the song "Mother" shows the joys, sorrows, and hearts of all mothers in Korea.
As an earnest wish to erase the stress of mothers, would you give your permission to release the song digitally?
This is my wish before I die ^^
Shouldn't great music be listened to by many people?
Please give us a great decision.
Oh and~ I'm a fan of Yang CEO ^^
From, 
Actress Moon Hee Kyung"

Yang Hyun Suk [Text]:
You made her do this, right? 


Article: YG Yang Hyun Suk, 'Special Wit' to listen to Moon Kee Kyung's wish 
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+5285, -58]  "You made her do this, right?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Yang CEO's funny

2. [+3326, -65]  I'll be waiting for the digital release then ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3255, -67]  "You made her do this, right?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's got sense

4. [+2329, -49]  The song 'Mother' is really good so that's a great decision!

5. [+2074, -64]  Oh yeah it's going to be digitally released daebak!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Totally love this

6. [+491, -3]  This is totally insane ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Mino, you did well ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+445, -2]  It's one of those songs that are dangerous when you're taking a test.  From Fear's "Father!" to "Umma-ya~~~" ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+407, -5]  I only listened to it for awhile but it's daebak catchy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+376, -0]  Did you make her do thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+373, -2]  Moon Hee Kyung X Song Mino's "Umma-ya" is super cool!!

11. [+385, -9]  Release Fantastic Duo's Eyes Nose Lips too... why is it only Taeyang's that wasn't released digitally ㅠㅠ It was such a legendary stage of ENL too ㅠㅠ

-






0 comments :

Post a Comment