2016-06-25

tvN's Three Meals a Day releases poster with 4-member cast

[Requested]


Article: 'Three Meals a Day: Gochang' Cha Seungwon, Yoo Haejin, Son Hojun, Nam Joohyuk strike model poses even with 'Rice planting fashion'
Source: Seoul Economy via Naver

1. [+1025, -14]  Imagine how empty it would've been if Chambada wasn't there... I'm glad Chambada came along

2. [+616, -12]  I've only seen the poster and I'm already looking forward to it ㅠ I'll be anticipating these fours' honey-like chemistry

3. [+589, -21]  I wasn't going to watch it without Yoo Haejin but now I will since he's going to be in it

4. [+443, -8]  Chajumma's pose is daebak!!  Can't wait

5. [+317, -19]  I'm really excited  ㅠㅠ Wish it was July 1st already

6. [+131, -2]  I'm so glad Chambada's there... thank you...

7. [+129, -5]  Yoo Haejin ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's just so funny.  Hurry up and air already

8. [+126, -4]  Look at Cha Seungwon's proportions ㄷㄷ Total model pose jjang!

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment