2015-08-14

Winner and iKON 'Win-Win Game' for V App

Sorry this is so late! ><



Source: Naver TV Cast 

1. [+285, -4]  Seungyoon-ah, you led the show well today.  Good job~ you adorable thingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 'Inner Circle exists because Winner exists', love you

2. [+261, -4]  I watched it today and Seungyoon did great with the MC ㅋㅋㅋ All of their beauty shone so brightly.  Hurry up and make a comeback

3. [+230, -4]  Winner, you guys worked hard today. I miss you so muchㅠ Kang Seungyoon's so good looking~  their beauty's a waste to just be kept in the practice room ㅠ Please do some promotions

4. [+208, -3]  Just getting to see Winner's faces was enough for me ㅋㅋㅋ The MC was done neatly so it was good.  

5. [+181, -3]  Seungyoon-ah, how can you be good at being an MC too?  You guys lost but you're 'winner' because you're name's 'winner' ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hurry up and make a comeback


Source: Naver TV Cast

1. [+184, -10]  B.I did well with the show progression ㅠㅠㅠ You guys worked hard.  Just like you said, let's see you on Sept. 15th with a daebak song!

2. [+152, -10]  Have fun on your break......... Kim Dong Hyuk was so freaking handsome today though ;

3. [+113, -5] Always cheering these boys onㅠㅠ  It was great to be able to see them like this ㅠㅠ Make sure you debut in September and get a rookie award too! ㅠㅠ Ah I just love them

4. [+100, -4]  Love iKON ㅠㅠ I've already waited this long... I can wait a bit longer

5. [+87, -4]  I'm waiting for your 9/15 debut ㅠㅠㅠㅠ


Video: 'Winner Live Spot'

1. [+500, -9]  Kang Seungyoon's so pretty ㅠㅠㅠ  Seungyoon, congrats on the best actor award!!!

2. [+490, -11]  Heol this is insane.... how is Kim Jinwoo that handsome?

3. [+364, -5]  How can Seungyoon look so pretty?  The boys are just so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+325, -5]  I want to see their room ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Congrats on the award Kang Seungyoon

5. [+316, -4]  These pretty things ah Seungyoon and Jinwooㅠㅠㅠ



Video: 'Winner & iKON Dance Battle'

1. [+187, -13]  Seunghoon ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ So cool.  You're the best

2. [+179, -9]  Seunghoon's just so awesome ㅠㅠ seriously.  He's so sexy when he dances

3. [+155, -11]  Lee Seunghoon's a natural born dancer ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+148, -16]  Seunghoon's an amazing dancer!  Omg Krunk you need eyes!

5. [+127, -8]  I missed the Winner kids


Video: 'iKON Win Win Game Live Spot'

1. [+72, -8]  Junhoe's wink..... he just winked, right??  I think I'm gonna die from a heart attack

2. [+37, -3]  Chanwoo, Yoonhyung, and Junhoe are so pretty~  don't be nervous and do well!

3. [+30, -3]  Ah Junhoe... why are you guys so handsome


Video: 'iKON Trailer'

1. [+406, -7]  It's been so long... missed them

2. [+310, -9]  Wow, why is B.I so cuteㅠㅠ He's so different on stage and off stage

3. [+265, -6]  Heol congrats on getting a debut date

4. [+210, -6]  iKON let's debut this September!  Congrats

5. [+164, -4]  They're all handsome... my heart


Article: 'Kang Seungyoon & B.I, is this really their first MC gig?  Unexpected V'
Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+327, -19]  Kang Seungyoon did well with the MC.  He helped keep the atmosphere up~ you guys worked hard~

2. [+319, -17]  Kang Seungyoon's so kind, well spoken, and he MC's well too

3. [+311, -17]  I was also surprised when he did a great job as an MC on Tablo's Dreaming Radio.  This time I'm even more taken aback by his skill

4. [+298, -16]  Kang Seungyoon's explanations and comments were very neat ㅋㅋㅋ He looked so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+292, -18]  Kang Seungyoon did well and he paid attention to everyone.  He's a good MC


Article: 'V App' Goo Junhoe mimics Im Jae Bum... iKON bursting with talent even before debut'
Source: My Daily via Naver

1. [+138, -3]  Junhoe was so funny and handsome.  I kept posting that they should come to Ulsan but I don't think they saw it... Hope they'll come here one day, love him

2. [+116, -4]  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Oh Goo Junhoe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  He's really charming.  I don't think I can sleep after Donghyuk called my name ㅜㅜ

3. [+101, -1]  Junhoe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+95, -1]   Ah I love this guy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+38, -1]   He was so handsome today but I burst out laughing when he did the Im Jae Bum impression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  Now all you gotta do is debut ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment