2015-11-08

[Pann] iKON's B.I and Bobby's personalities


(OP's a Big Bang fan who explains how there's a lot of people who misunderstand iKON and think they have bad characters.  The post contains some examples and clarifications about their good personalities.) 

Example:
- Bobby's past posts as a kid where you can see how much he takes care of his aunt
- A youtube comment of him encouraging a boy who posted a video of him singing with a guitar while others were leaving hate comments on the video
- Bobby doing volunteer work as a kid
- B.I taking care of the other members and the way he takes on responsibility as a leader






Pann: 'iKON's B.I and Bobby's personalities' [+363, -95]

1. [+116, -19]  Ah, my kids are honestly so loveable... It's not just because I'm a fan of them but they have many traits that people should take after.

2. [+115, -12]  I liked them a lot during WIN.  They were very nice and good role-models.  Congrats on Big Bang winning an award

3. [+109, -10]  Ah ㅠㅠ I also like Big Bang.  I voted for Big Bang in this year's Melon ㅎㅎ It hasn't even been that long since they debuted and they haven't matured yet, so I think a lot of controversies are sprouting out that way... Thanks for looking at iKON in a positive light ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+88, -17]  Am I the only one who thinks iKON's a good bunch of kids?

5. [+87, -6]  They're just so innocent even from the way they talk ㅋㅋ They're definitely not bad kids
(Caption: My dream land's open, anyone can c'mon in if they want)
사용자첨부이미지

6. [+85, -3]  The part about the Youtube comment is so unexpected... at that age, most boys usually write comments being sarcastic and mocking others... I've rarely seen boys at that age comment like that.  I'm seeing him in another light... sorry for looking at you differently after watching SMTM

7. [+76, -3]  Thank you ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I love that you wrote this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+65, -6]  Honestly, they're all nice kids... ㅠㅠ Please don't hate on them too much
사용자첨부이미지

9. [+64, -6]  There's so many people going around that B.I & Bobby have bad character but if they just stopped and actually got to know them better, they'd know that they're great kids.  They have clean pasts and the closest people surrounding them have nothing but good things to say about them.

10. [+51, -3]  Plus if you watch the hidden camera, you can tell they're kind

11. [+50, -2]  They're nice and respectful honestly.  I've always been touched after watching WIN and Mix & Match.  I still don't understand posts that hate on them for their personalities... they don't know how nice they actually are.

12. [+48, -1]  It's funny because during Mix & Match, B.I was hated on for only taking care of Jung Chanwoo and now people are saying they have bad blood between them.
사용자첨부이미지

13. [+44, -3]  I'm also a Big Bang fan, but I saw fan cam where Jiyong signalled to Jinhwan for them to come over (during the award speech).  Jinhwan refused a few times but I think Jiyong was just trying to take care of his juniors...and it ended up that iKON got hate for it.  ㅠㅠ Jiyong seems to take care of iKON a lot.
  사용자첨부이미지

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment