2015-11-10

Yang Hyun Suk posts a photo with Winner on Instagram



"#WINNER #Deeptalk #YG"


Article: Yang Hyun Suk shares heart-warming photo with Winner, 'a friendly atmosphere'
Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+220, -11]  *I support you guys on stage ㅠㅠ  I'm looking forward to the upcoming album and I'm hoping it'll become daebak.  Inner Circle will support you so don't worry and we're always thankful to you guys.

2. [+208, -10]  Wow... pretty ㅠㅠ Now all that's left is their comeback ㅠㅠ Hurry, I want to see your faces soon ㅠㅠ *I support you guys on stage
(*T/N: Play on Winner's group name when it's said in Korean.  "MudaeWI = up on stage  NER/NEOheedeul = you guys")

3. [+206, -9]  "Deep talk" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wonder if the kids got indigestion while they were eating during this

4. [+200, -10]  My babies, run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+167, -2]  Please tell me this isn't another "Miss Them?" 2.0

6. [+165, -3]  I'm really curious what he talked about with Winner  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+155, -1]  I hope you all talked about Winner's comeback plans during that 'deep talk'~~ I'm anticipating what comes out of this "#deeptalk" ha ha ha ha hahahahaha

8. [+155, -1]  So...when's their comeback?

9. [+153, -1]  Hope we can see the result of this deep talk sometime soon ㅠㅠ

10. [+168, -16]  What does this mean?  Is it signalling their upcoming comeback?  I hope it is.  I miss Seungyoon, hurry up and come out already.

11. [+151, -1]  "Deep talk" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please don't bother the kids when they're eatingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+138, -4]  Inner Circles, we gotta go save Winner!!!!!!!!

13. [+132, -2]  Cut out the centre part of this photo and it'd be perfect.

-


0 comments :

Post a Comment