2016-01-12

[Instiz] Various celebrities sporting hats designed by Winner's Lee Seunghoon

Sandara Park

Kang Seunghyeon

Bobby

Song Mino

EXO Sehun

Park Jaebum

The designer himself

Kang Seungyoon


Dal Shabet's Ahyoung


Post: Celebrities wearing a hat designed by Winner's Lee Seunghoon
Source: Instiz

[1] Oh!  I wanna get one too.  It's pretty.  Does anyone know where to get it?
(tn: Cherry + Strawberry (spotted on Bobby, Kang Seunghyun), Peanut + Banana (spotted on Song Mino), Grape + Melon (spotted on Sandara Park) and more.  All are 39,000 won sold by 'Fresh Fruit'.)

[2] I thought the hat was so pretty when I first saw Sehun wearing it

[3] My biggest problem is picking out which colour to buy...

[4] I want to get it but I don't know if it'll look good on me so I'm holding myself back

[5] It's so nice... but I'm so sad because I don't look good with those type of caps ㅠ

[6] The design's really nice and simple.  Lee Seunghoon's got an artistic hand

[7] Hul, Seunghoon designed this?!  I never knew.  I really like the hats.  They're so pretty especially the pastel tone.  It was obvious since K-pop Star that Seunghoon's a creative guy and he definitely has talent.

[8] I really want it but it's sold out........ㅠㅠ

[9] Already out of stockㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[10] Is there anything Seunghoon can't doㅠ

[11] I really like the pastel tone... Sandara Park's so pretty

[12] I heard someone plagiarized Seunghoon's design, I wonder what happened to that person
- It ended after they apologized

[13] Why's Song Mino's picture so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[14] Seungyoon's PR skills ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's showing off the whole collection

[15] Seunghoon's talented.  He designs, dances, makes choreographies, raps, has good style, and he takes good care of their cats and dogs ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment