2016-01-08

[Instiz] YG's twin back-up dancers who are like idols


They work with Hi-Tech dancers under YG Entertainment, but sometimes they also do modelling for photoshoots.




They've done interviews for Cuvi


And they did some part-time work at Se7en's restaurant way back when ㅋㅋㅋ

Warning: from here on out it's pictures from an underwear photoshoot.



























1989.11.20
Hyung: Kwon Young Deuk / Dongsaeng: Kwon Young Don

Kwon Young Deuk is currently dating Min Jung, another dancer under YG
but Youngdon's solo.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you search their name "Kwon Twins" on Google, you can see all of their past photos too.
When they go overseas because of Big Bang and 2NE1, they have their own fandom so they also receive gifts.

To be honest, if you're a YG fan, you know them already. ㅋㅋ

Source: Instiz

[1] They've even been in dramas
- Secret Garden ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
- On What's Up too!

[2] Seriously, YG's top three back-up dancers is Deuk Don and OL
- OL unnie's beauty is like a celebrity's

[3] I think they were also on Star King once ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Their photo as part-time workers is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ

[4] Why is his hand there...!!!

[5] I saw them in person for the first time during Bobby & B.I's "Anthem" stage.  One of them caught my attention because he was so good-looking and then I was even more shocked because there were two of them....

[6] Whenever a YG artist's dance practice video gets released, I naturally try to find these two ㅋㅋ

[7] When I was going home after the WIN: Who is Next finals, I saw one of them on the subway and I wanted to go up to him but I didn't know whether he was Deuk or Don so I just let him go ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋ

[8] Young Don is seriously adorable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I saw him during the 'Mabsosa' rehearsals and the way he talks is so cute ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

[9] Mr. Young Don and I are about to date.  Please make sure to edit this post.

[10] If you go to concerts, there are also people that bring signs for the twins ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[11] I love the CRAZY dancers too.  They're all such pretty unnies.

[12] These two have such great personalities.  I've met them before and they're the best

[13] Seriously, I like them.  They're great dancers and people also upload previews of them ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They receive lots of gifts from fans and even at MAMA, there were a lot of people holding "Kwon Young Deuk/Kwon Young Don" placards ㅜㅜㅜ Hope they stay in YG ㅜㅜ

[14] I've liked them since I was young that I even registered for their fan cafe ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

0 comments :

Post a Comment